The Fused webmail system allows you to access email accounts & manage various email account settings/features.
If you know your login url, login to webmail
What is my webmail url?¶
For site/email hosted on Fused:
Simply append /webmail to your url, for ex: https://example.com/webmail
For site's hosted elsewhere, but email on Fused:
Access webmail via subdomain, for ex: webmail.example.com
In circumstances where neither of the other options function, find out your server number or hostname and append /webmail/
For ex., s65.fused.com/webmail/
Login to Webmail¶
To login, navigate to your webmail url, and login using your full email address & password.
On your first login to webmail you'll be greeted with a large number of options:
To skip straight to your mailbox, you can use the
roundcube link in the upper left.
Default to roundcube
If you check the
Open my inbox when I log in checkbox below the roundcube logo, you'll login to roundcube on subsequent logins. You can always navigate back to this main interface by using the
Webmail Home link on the left from inside roundcube.
Unable to login to Webmail¶
In circumstances where you still can't get in via the above url syntax, contact fused!
Otherwise, you can access each email account's features within this panel:
Email account features¶
Accounts hosted by Fused come with a number of features that you can take advantage of.
We link to the various features pages below.
- Signatures — Set a signature for outbound messages.
- Autoresponders — Vacation autoresponders, sabbaticals, or just automatic replies to addresses.
- Forwarders — Automatically forward your incoming messages to another email address.
- Filters — Filter your messages into various folders upon delivery.
- Boxtrapper — Aggressive spam filtering method that requires each sender to authorize their emails.
We'll flesh these out further in the next doc update.
- Calendars & Contacts — Allows you to manage your calendar & address book.
- Password & Security — Allows you to change your password
- Contact Information — Allows you add your contact information for login notices, quotas, etc.