Unlocking your domain at Arvixe¶
Unlocking your domain disables the security mechanism that prevents a domain name from transferring between registrars.
To unlock your domain at arvixe, follow these instructions:¶
- Navigate to the arvixe client area
- To successfully unlock the domain name, you will need to click on “My Domains” tab on the left-hand side under Quick links
- Select the domain name you would like to unlock. Click on the wrench icon to the far right of the domain you'd like to manage.
- Click on Change the registrar lock status for your domain under What would you like to do today? near the bottom of the domain details page.
- On the Registrar Lock screen, click the button to Enable or Disable registrar lock accordingly.
- All set, now you'll need to request your EPP if you haven't, & transfer.
Unlocking your domain name allows it to transfer from registrar to registrar, please only do so when ready.
Get in touch with our team if any questions arise.