Unlocking your domain at A Small Orange¶
Unlocking your domain disables the security mechanism that prevents a domain name from transferring between registrars.
Unlocking your domain name at A Small Orange¶
You can unlock your domain at asmallorange by following these instructions.
- Log in to A Small Orange Client Area.
- Click My Domains.
- Click the View Details button next to the domain in question
- Scroll down to the Registrar Lock checkbox
- Click the box to uncheck it and your domain will be unlocked.
- All set, now you'll need to request your EPP from asmallorange if you haven't, & transfer.
Unlocking your domain name allows it to transfer from registrar to registrar, please only do so when ready.
Get in touch with our team if any questions arise.