Unlocking your domain at Cirtex Hosting¶
Unlocking your domain disables the security mechanism that prevents a domain name from transferring between registrars.
To unlock your domain at Cirtex Hosting, follow these instructions:¶
Note that cirtex hosting is now owned by hostnine, so the billing links will reflect that.
- Log in to your hostnine customer area
- Click My Domains
- Click the View Details button next to the domain in question
- Scroll down to the Registrar Lock checkbox
- Uncheck the box to unlock the domain.
- All set, now you'll need to request your EPP if you haven't, & transfer.
Unlocking your domain name allows it to transfer from registrar to registrar, please only do so when ready.
Get in touch with our team if any questions arise.