Unlocking your domain at Fused¶
Unlocking your domain disables the security mechanism that prevents a domain name from transferring between registrars.
To unlock your domain at Fused, follow these instructions:¶
- Navigate to our client area.
- Navigate to domains > my domains on the main menu.
- Select the wrench icon on the far right next to the relevant domain
- Select "Registrar lock" on the left.
- Now use the "Disable Registrar Lock" link beneath "Registrar Lock Status" in the center of the screen.
- All set, now you'll need to request your EPP if you haven't, & transfer.
Unlocking your domain name allows it to transfer from registrar to registrar, please only do so when ready.
Get in touch with our team if any questions arise.