Retrieving your domain's authorization code from fused¶
Retrieving your auth key or EPP code from fused allows you to move your domain name registration. You might want to do that if fused is unresponsive, or difficult to reach in an emergency.
To start, understand that moving your domain registration should be seamless. There should be no impact to your hosting services. This process should be relatively trouble free.
Fused EPP code Exemptions¶
Some domain TLDs do not require authorization codes. These include first and foremost, .uk, .bz, .cc, .gd, .im, .tc, .tel, .tv, .vg, and .ws — you can review the epp code exemptions here if needed.
Unlock your domain
Before you can transfer a domain, you'll need to unlock it. If you've done that, proceed. Otherwise check out our docs on unlocking a domain with fused
Getting your auth key from fused¶
- Go to the fused client area & login.
- Navigate to domains > my domains.
- From here, identify the domain for which you will be requesting the EPP code.
- To the far right of the domain, just beyond status, there is wrench icon. Click the wrench and you should now see the management page for your domain.
- Now, on the far left side of the screen, you should see a list of pages, of which you are currently viewing "Overview."
- At the bottom of the list reads "Get EPP Code." Simply click there and you should be taken to a new page informing you that your request was successful and that an email containing the EPP code has been sent to the registrant email address for your domain.