Changing your nameservers at BlueHost¶
Updating your nameservers at Bluehost allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to Fused, it isn't mandatory.
Please note these instructions could change at any point if BlueHost makes interface alterations
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to [find your nameservers] before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating the nameservers at BlueHost¶
- Login to your bluehost control panel
- Click the domain link at the top of the page.
- Choose your domain namae from the list of domains
- Click the nameservers tab.
- Select "Use custom nameservers"
- Enter the Fused Nameservers.
- Click Save Nameserver Settings.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.