Changing your nameservers at Cirtex Hosting¶
Updating your nameservers at Cirtex Hosting allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to Fused, it isn't mandatory.
These instructions might differ slightly if Cirtex Hosting has altered their interface
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to [find your nameservers] before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Cirtex Hosting¶
- Go to their client area
- Login with your ID & password.
- Click Registered Domains in the quick links tab.
- Click the domain you'd like to edit on the available list.
- Scroll down and click DNS Settings.
- Click edit, to the right of DNS servers.
- Click the radio button in front of Custom DNS.
- Populate the fields with your new nameservers. 9 Click Save changes. Click OK.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.