Changing your nameservers at Fused¶
Assuming you have a domain name registered at Fused that you wish to host elsewhere, follow these instructions. If that's not the case reach out to our support with and we'd be happy to assist.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Fused¶
- Navigate to the Fused client area and login.
- On the navigation bar, select domains > my domains.
- You should see a list of your domains on this account. On the far right there's a wrench icon that allows management.
- Once on the page for the specific domain you're looking to manage, on the far left there's a 'Nameservers' link. Select it.
- From there, select 'Use custom nameservers' in the radio box, and populate the details.
- When you're ready, hit Change Nameservers.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.