Changing your nameservers at Namecheap¶
Updating your nameservers at Namecheap allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to fused, it isn't mandatory.
!! note "Please note these instructions could change at any time as hosts update their interfaces"
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Namecheap¶
- Sign into your namecheap myaccount dashboard
- Select Domain List from the left hand sidebar.
- Click the Manage button to the right of the domain you wish to update.
- Next to the nameservers section, select Custom from the drop down menu.
- Enter your nameservers on the dotted lines. Click Add nameserver to add additional ones.
- Click the checkmark in the edited section to save your changes.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.