Changing your nameservers at Directi¶
Updating your nameservers at Directi allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to Fused, it isn't mandatory.
These instructions might differ slightly if Directi has altered their interface
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Directi¶
- Login to Directi's control panel
- Click On My Account
- Under Manage Orders Menu, click on List/Search Orders link.
- Click on List Search Orders
- Click on your Domain name.
- Click On Your Domain Name
- Click on Name servers. Enter your nameservers in Name Server # fields.
- Click on Update Nameservers button once you complete the entries.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.