Changing your nameservers at DreamHost¶
Updating your nameservers at Dreamhost allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to fused, it isn't mandatory.
These instructions may differ a bit if Dreamhost has updated their interface
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Dreamhost¶
- Navigate to Dreamhost panel
- Login. Navigate to panel > domains > manage domains.
- Under the domain you wish to edit, click the 'DNS' link.
- Erase the nameservers in each field and replace them with them with your new nameservers.
- Click the blue "Set these nameservers for example.com" button to save your changes.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.