Changing your nameservers at FastDomain¶
Updating your nameservers at FastDomain allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to fused, it isn't mandatory.
Please note these instructions could change at any point if FastDomain makes interface alterations
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating the nameservers at FastDomain¶
- Login to your fastdomain control panel
- Click the Domain link at the top of the page.
- Choose your domain name from the list of domains.
- Then click the Name Servers tab.
- Select 'Use custom nameservers'
- Enter the new nameservers.
- Click save.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.