Changing your nameservers at Globat¶
Updating your nameservers at Globat allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to fused, it isn't mandatory.
These instructions might change at any time due to changes in the Globat interface
If you're moving a domain to fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before getting underway.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Globat¶
- Login to globat's control panel
- Go to Domain Central.
- Select the domain you want to edit.
- Click Nameservers.
- Use the interface provided to modify your nameservers.
- Select "Use different name servers to use another company's nameservers".
- Populate the new nameservers.
- Click save.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.