Changing your nameservers at Greengeeks¶
Updating your nameservers at Greengeeks allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to Fused, it isn't mandatory.
These instructions may change periodically as Greengeeks makes changes to their interface
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Greengeeks¶
- Login to the greengeeks account manager
- Open the domain manager.
- Click on "Domains" in the top menu & click "My domains".
- Select the relevant domain name using 'View Details'
- Select Change Nameservers.
- Enter in the relevant nameservers.
- Click change nameservers.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.