Changing your nameservers at Homestead¶
Updating your nameservers at Homestead allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to fused, it isn't mandatory.
Please note these instructions could change at any point if Homestead makes interface alterations
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating the nameservers at Homestead¶
- Login to your homestead control panel
- Click 'Domains' on the left.
- In the domain manager, scroll down to find the relevant domain you wish to modify & click the 'Edit your name servers' link.
- Click edit
- Make your changes, using the 'add new nameserver' additional field as necessary.
- Click Submit
- Review your changes & submit again if correct.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.