Changing your nameservers at Hostnine¶
Updating your nameservers at Hostnine allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to Fused, it isn't mandatory.
These instructions might change at any time due to changes in the Hostnine interface
If you're moving a domain to fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before getting underway.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Hostnine¶
- Login to the hostnine control panel
- Click My Domains
- Click Manage Domain, next to the domain in question
- Click the Nameservers tab
- Enter your nameservers in the Nameservers text fields
- Click the blue Change Nameservers button to save your changes
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.