Changing your nameservers at ipower¶
Updating your nameservers at ipower allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to Fused, it isn't mandatory.
These instructions might change at any time due to changes in the ipower interface
If you're moving a domain to fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before getting underway.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at ipower¶
- Log in to the ipower control panel
- Navigate to Domain Central.
- Click the + (plus) sign to the left of the domain name that you wish to update your DNS for.
- Click the Name Servers tab.
- Click Use different name servers.
- Input your new nameservers.
- Click Save.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.