Changing your nameservers at Justhost¶
Updating your nameservers at Justhost allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to Fused, it isn't mandatory.
These instructions may differ a bit if Justhost has updated their interface
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Justhost¶
- Sign in to your Justhost control panel
- Navigate to Domain Central.
- Click the + (plus) sign to the left of the domain name that you wish to update your DNS for.
- Click the Name Servers tab.
- Click Use different name servers.
- Input your new nameservers.
- Click Save.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.