Changing your nameservers at Network Solutions¶
Updating your nameservers at Network Solutions allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to fused, it isn't mandatory.
Please note that these instructions may differ lightly as Network Solutions makes interface changes. If they're different, reach out to us for a small reward.
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Network Solutions¶
- Login to the network solutions account manager
- Enter the domain name that you wish to modify and click "Go".
- Enter your account number/login, click "Login".
- Select the domain name that you wish to change.
- Click on "Manage this Domain".
- Select "Manage Name Servers" to change your nameservers.
- Enter the new nameservers.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.