Changing your nameservers at Hostgator¶
Updating your nameservers at Hostgator allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to fused, it isn't mandatory.
While it's not mandatory to [transfer your domain to Fused], we'd recommend considering it.
These instructions might differ slightly if Hostgator has altered their interface
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating your nameservers at Hostgator¶
- Go to the hostgator billing system.
- Login with your billing account email and password.
- Click on the desired domain name to get to the domain overview section.
- Click the Name Servers tab on the left-hand menu.
- On the Name Servers page, you can update the nameservers as needed.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.