Changing your nameservers at Netfirms¶
Updating your nameservers at Netfirms allows you to use a domain registered with them in conjunction with Fused's hosting. While we suggest considering transferring your domain to fused, it isn't mandatory.
Please note these instructions could change at any point if Netfirms makes interface alterations
If you're pointing a domain name to Fused, you'll need to find your fused nameservers before following these instructions.
Please note that changing your nameservers results in your hosting & email moving. Make certain your website & email have been migrated successfully.
If you're not sure, contact us.
Updating the nameservers at Netfirms¶
- Sign in to your netfirms control panel
- Click the + (plus) sign to the left of the domain name that you wish to update your DNS for.
- Click the Name Servers tab.
- Click Use different name servers.
- Input your new nameservers.
- Click Save.
Please allow up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If you have any domain name or nameserver questions, reach out to our support.