Publishing your website with Dreamweaver¶
Publishing your website using Dreamweaver to Fused hosting is simple & straight-forward.
This article presumes you've already built your site in Dreamweaver & have a fused hosting account. For the latter, you can sign up at https://fused.com if you haven't already.
- Start Dreamweaver.
Sitefrom the menu & go to
- Select your active project.
- Under the
Site Setupmenu, select
- Hit the + menu for a new server.
From here, you'll see several options, we'll change each of them incrementally:
- Enter fused hosting for server name
- Enter your domain name for the sFTP address. Ensure port 22 is entered into the port field.
- Leave authentication set to Username & Password: For username & password, you're going to use your welcome email credentials. If you're not sure what those are, email firstname.lastname@example.org & ask us for a reset.
- For Root Directory, you'll generally enter public_html — if you're uncertain, contact fused
- For Web URL, enter the final address of your site, e.g. https://www.example.com
- Hit Save, and Save.
- under the left-hand
Filesmenu, you'll see a synchronize button:
- Select it, and select
Entire siteto synchronize. Leave Direction alone.
It'll now start synchronizing: Once completed, you can view your site by navigating to your url. :yay: